Inter-Council Grant applicants must adhere to PSG’s Universal Grants Policies. The following grant-specific policies also apply:
- Member Councils may apply for funding that support the development of professional relationships and fellowship among two or more professional programs.
- Professional students are encouraged to meet other students pursuing different professional programs.
- Grant funding may be provided for programs and services with an academic and/or social focus.
- Each Council may receive up to $7,500 per event. This amount shall not limit the amount allowed per event. This amount shall also not limit the amount allowed to each Council per year.
- An interview with the Government will be scheduled with the student group after receiving a grant application.
- A decision regarding grant funding, if any, will be decided at the earliest session of Congress.
- The first half of a grant amount will be awarded prior to the event. Once an evaluation form is completed, the second half of the grant will be awarded. Actual total expenses must be at least 90% of the proposed total expenses as noted in the grant application in order to receive the full second half of the grant.