Do you know a student group who is outstanding? Nominate a student group TODAY for a Tony Diggs Excellence Award! You may nominate your student group or advisor who stands out in the campus community.
The Tony Diggs Excellence Awards Ceremony will be held on April 5, 2016 in the Coffman Memorial Union Theater. The awards recognize student group achievements during the calendar year 2015 in a variety of award categories. Recipients receive recognition on behalf of Student Unions & Activities as well as exciting award packages.
Student group award recipients will all receive:
- A $100 TCF Visa gift card
- Early reservation day for fall semester event and meeting spaces
- Free registration for one SUA Fall Activities Fair
- Early panel selection for Paint the Bridge
- Free placement in the Minnesota Daily Ski-U-Mah issue
- Recognition in a Minnesota Daily advertisement
- SUA student group website recognition
In addition, each recipient will choose one of the following items to include in their award package (limited quantity of each item):
- Spring Jam 2016 Concert Tickets
- Goldy’s Game Room or Gophers Spot event including 10 lanes of bowling, shoe rental, 10 pizzas, and unlimited fountain drinks for up to 60 people
- Free room rental in Student Unions & Activities (excluding Great Hall, North Star Ballroom, and Cherrywood Room)
Nominations close at 11:59pm on Sunday, February 7, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.