Parking and Transportation Services is offering the COGS/PSG Occasional Use Parking Contract for Fall 2015. This program offers PSG members the following:
- COGS/PSG Occasional Use Parking Contract is valid for 22 uses between the dates of September 8,2015 and January 18, 2016
- The keycard will be programmed for use from 4:00 p.m. to midnight; Monday thru Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- The cost is $75.00 and if purchased, the contract fee will be charged to your student account. The price is not pro-rated (if purchased after September 8) during the semester.
- The PSG Occasional Use Parking Contract is being offered in the following facilities:
- East River Road Garage
- Oak Street Ramp
- Fourth Street Ramp
- West Bank Office Bldg Ramp
- Gortner Avenue Ramp
- Twenty-First Avenue Ramp
- Contracts in facilities are awarded on a first come, first serve basis and PTS reserves the right to limit the quantity of contracts issued in each facility.
- Orders will be filled in the order received, starting May 18, and you will be notified as to your status then.
Send a screenshot of your student account showing that you have been assessed the PSG fee for the fall semester to email@example.com, and you will be sent the instructional letter and application.